Coby TF-TV790 Portable 7 inch Widescreen TFT LCD TV with Digital ATSC Tuner and Full Function Wireless Remote

Cheap Coby TF-TV790 Portable 7 inch Widescreen TFT LCD TV with Digital ATSC Tuner and Full Function Wireless Remote Discount Review Shop



I Coby 7 "Portable digital LCD TV as a gift for my birthday. I intend to buy
another brand but I did not want to be ungrateful and kept it.
So I left the package for 1 week. So I decided to open it. Upload and fed on it.
The reception with the internal antenna is minimal and the external antenna works great.
I live in Houston and I was surprised all the digital channels that are available without
Cable service (which I have).

PS The initial reason for buying a new portable TV was to prepare for hurricane season.

▷▷▷ Buy From Amazon


Cheap "Coby TF-TV790 Portable 7 inch Widescreen TFT LCD TV with Digital ATSC Tuner and Full Function Wireless Remote" Discount Review Shop





"Coby TF-TV790 Portable 7 inch Widescreen TFT LCD TV with Digital ATSC Tuner and Full Function Wireless Remote" Feature


  • 7" Widescreen TFT LCD Color Display
  • ATSC Tuner for Over-the-Air
  • Digital TV Broadcast Reception
  • Integrated Telescopic Antenna
  • Coaxial Antenna Input for use with External



"Coby TF-TV790 Portable 7 inch Widescreen TFT LCD TV with Digital ATSC Tuner and Full Function Wireless Remote" Overview


7" Widescreen TFT LCD Color Display* ATSC Tuner for Over-the-AirDigital TV Broadcast Reception* Integrated Telescopic Antenna* Coaxial Antenna Input for use with ExternalAntenna Sources* AV Input for use with Video Games, VCRs, or other AV Sources* Headphone Jack for Private Listening* High-Output Stereo Speakers* Integrated Viewing Stand* Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery* Three-Way Power: AC/DC/Battery Operation* Full Function Remote Control





Coby is a terrible company - Amazon Customer -
Coby hates its customers. I had to write to the New York State Attorney General to obtain reimbursement poor $ 6. Are their customers, no matter if you buy from them again. Do not buy anything from Coby.




Not worth the money. Poor customer service. - Magpookie - Fullerton, CA
My previous analog TV Coby has worked well. When it was converted to digital, I bought this. Very poor reception. Unable to get the channels I used to get. Sound and image are ok. decent screen size. aweful customer service. I waited nine weeks to replace broken antenna. They keep telling me "maybe a week more."

I do not recommend this product.






Cheap "Coby TF-TV790 Portable 7 inch Widescreen TFT LCD TV with Digital ATSC Tuner and Full Function Wireless Remote" Discount Review Shop

"Coby TF-TV790 Portable 7 inch Widescreen TFT LCD TV with Digital ATSC Tuner and Full Function Wireless Remote" Related Products


No Response to "Coby TF-TV790 Portable 7 inch Widescreen TFT LCD TV with Digital ATSC Tuner and Full Function Wireless Remote"

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme